Oral history interview with Chen Ning Yang, November 1. Sidney Gelber Stony Brook history project, Abraham Pais papers, bulk Murray Gell-Mann papers, bulk Oral history interview with David Lazarus, December 4. Oral history interview with Lincoln Wolfenstein, April Outtakes and candid footage from the production of : The world of Enrico Fermi, circa Theodore Berlin papers, Laurie M. Lee and C.
Selected Papers (1945-1980) Of Chen Ning Yang (With Commentary) (E-Book, PDF)
Elementary particles; a short history of some discoveries in atomic physics. From nuclei to stars : festschrift in honor of Gerald E. High energy collisions: third international conference, organized by C. Yang [et al.
- The genera of Myxomycetes!
- Citations per year;
- Selected papers () with commentary - INSPIRE-HEP.
- Selected Papers (1945-1980) of Chen Ning Yang (with Commentary).
- Physics History Network.
- Language, Sex and Social Structure: Analysing Discourses of Sexuality;
- Computer and Information Science 2009.
See a Problem?
Quantity Add to basket. This item has been added to your basket View basket Checkout.
- Polymer Durability and Radiation Effects.
- With Commentaries.
- Selected Papers, , with Commentary - Chen Ning Yang - Google книги?
- American Auto Trail-Kansas U.S. Highway 50 (American Auto Trails)?
- The Hidden Lover: What Women Need to Know That Men Cant Tell Them.
- Understand and Enjoy Modern Art.
- The Economies of Hellenistic Societies, Third to First Centuries BC.
- ISBN 13: 9789812563675;
- Account Options?
- Handbook of Public Management Practice and Reform (Public Administration and Public Policy).
- Selected Papers (1945–1980) of Chen Ning Yang : With Commentary.
A remarkable personal and professional chronicle by one of today's leading physicists, this is a collection of Chen Ning Yang's personally selected papers supplemented by his insightful commentaries. Including previously unpublished or hard-to-find works, this volume contains Yang's important papers on statistical physics, nuclear forces, and particle physics.
Selected Papers, , with Commentary - Chen Ning Yang - Google книги
Among them are his seminal work with T D Lee on the nonconservation of parity, for which they won the Nobel Prize, and his work with R L Mills, which led to modern gauge theories with their exciting prospects for the broad unification of field theories. The commentaries were written especially for this volume and provide a fascinating account of Yang's development as a physicist as well as a look at many important physicists of the 20th century.
They trace the development of Yang's interests and ideas from his graduate school days to the present, showing how he worked with his colleagues and how their physics came into being. Together, the papers and commentaries in this unique collection comprise a powerful personal statement, shedding light on both the intellectual development of a great physicist and on the nature of scientific inquiry. Added to basket.
Miles Hudson. Classical Mechanics.
George Hrabovsky. Six Easy Pieces. Richard P. Jim Al-Khalili. Jim Breithaupt. Our Mathematical Universe.
Selected Papers of Chen Ning Yang II
Max Tegmark. Physics in Minutes.
Quantum Mechanics: The Theoretical Minimum. Leonard Susskind. Graham Bone. Six Not-So-Easy Pieces.
Related Selected Papers (1945-1980) with Commentary
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved